The Los Angeles Rams won the Super Bowl, but who won the commercial wars is anyone’s guess. There were so many good commercials featuring a plethora of celebrities. Here’s some that stood out…
- BMW featured Salma Hayek and Arnold Schwarzenegger as a retired Hera and Zeus.
- Guy Fieri took his Mayor of Flavortown schtick to Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda.
- Chevy utilized “The Sopranos” opener to promote their electric Chevy Silverado. Meadow and AJ Soprano – played by Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Robert Iler – appeared in the spot.
- Hellmann’s tackled food insecurity while Jerod Mayo tackled everyone else – including Pete Davidson.
- Kia EV6 featured a robot dog.
- Seth Rogan and Paul Rudd took a walk down memory lane as they munched on Lay’s potato chips.
- Nissan’s ad centered on the premise that the car was so cool that it could transform Eugene Levy into an action film lead.
- “Ted Lasso’s” Hannah Waddingham plays a Bond villain type playing poker against just some normal person for the Rakuten’s Big Game ad.
- Kevin Hart was convinced that he was a Sam’s Club VIP when in actuality, everyone can be.
- Zendaya did a Squarespace commercial where she and Andre 3000 proved that their website could help her sell seashells on the beach.
Source: Dr. Dave’s Ultimate Prep